Sunday, January 04, 2009
Oh man.
I came home just now to find that my maid took my polaroid photo I took with my pri school friends on thurs and pinned it on my board in front of my table.
I could swear my heart stopped beating for one second.
Cause she just ruined the awesome picture with a hole right on the top.
Good job man.
Anyway this week is pretty nice.
Did lotsa catching up with people.
And its great to find out more updates about my friends' lives.
I've gotten used to work already.
On the first day I was so exhausted from everything.
But subsequent days I just took it easy and light.
Haha felt much better at the end of each day lol.
Even though I spent the whole of fri opening letters and making new ones to be sent out.
Lol cant complain much for the pay they provide me with.
Yup oh ya.
Notice this year I didnt blog about any new year resolutions or what not.
Haha cause looking back at past resolutions, I've noticed that a lot of the time I dont follow up with them anyway.
So I dont wanna be a hypocrite and pen down stuff that I know I wont do.
Gah I'm becoming a cynic regarding such stuff.
But one thing that has to be done this year is to grow even more.
In every aspect.
This I have to push myself to accomplish.
Yep hopefully I'll write about my growth in the first entry of 2010 haha.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:35 PM