Haha I lub lub lub the new album from all american rejects.
Fun and quirky song keep me awake during work.
Plus constant binging on kelvin's mum's pineapple tarts = glen manages to keep his eyes open after lunch = more games played on his iphone without his boss noticing = time flies quicker at work YAY!
Before I know it, it is 525 and I will start packing up my stuff and leave at 530 sharp haha.
I am such a bad employee I know.
Anyway I find it quite funny that there were periods in my life that I listen to sad and melodramatic songs all the time to drown myself in whatever I was going through.
Pretty pathetic thinking back at them.
Thankfully, my taste in music has evolved.
Haha but still, I truly believe that people will grow through experiences, sometimes the crappier the better.
Okay anyway I wanna leave this post with one of the aar songs which is pretty good.