Monday, December 29, 2008
Zzzzzzz.
I'm so exhausted from work.
I thought I could get a rest once I finished that pile on my table so I rushed my way through.
But I was wrong.
The piles were never ending and relentless.
So I have decided to take my own sweet time tmr cause its never going to end anyway.
And there's no wifi in my office :/
Cant fb or surf the net on my phone whenever I'm bored.
Okay I was in charge of rejecting degree holders who applied for higher positions.
Quite heartpain cause there were first class honours and phd holders in my pile.
Simply cause their gp in jc did not achieve at least a b3 standard.
Its pretty ridiculous in my opinion what the heck.
Didnt realize the consequences of a paper one attempted so many years ago would come back and haunt him in the present.
Bah the system is screwed up.
Anyway I need to go sleep and recharge soon gdnite.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:48 PM