<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008



Oh boy I heart this song so much.

I'm glad the fray came back with such an awesome song.

There's so many interpretations to the lyrics but hey it still rocks.

Hahaha I'm also digging decode by paramore too woots go youtube it pls.

Anyway this past weekend has been pretty good.

Met up with some rj peeps whom I'm so entirely comfortable with.

Spent the whole night laughing at ourselves and at others which is what we do every single time we meet up.

But now the times have changed and we have become more high tech.

For example when we are gossiping about someone we can immediately use our hps to connect to fb or blogs to check it out.

Damn bitchy la cannot take it.

Christmas is coming beriberiberi soon.

How exciting.

Cant wait to catch the drama during service its gonna be fantastic.

And my unemployed status is going to be removed next mon when I start work at the mi stry of h me affairs.

To be brutally honest, I have zilch interest in clerical work but the pay is excellent so I will have to drag my lazy ass to work every single day.

So many things to pay for but so little savings damn.

Oh ya.

I've finally gotten my hands on the iphone and its the most brilliant gadget I've bought for the past 3 years(including my zenvision yes).

Whoa the applications are thumbs up and so far it has exceeded my expectations.

Oh glen just dont treat your iphone like your old hps and drop them 20 times a day please.

Ah ma told me that I sound a lot more upbeat ever since I've orded

I guess its probably true cause the dread of booking in wont flood my mind every time I go out from now onwards and that feeling rocks.

Ha.

Thats about it I'll go now cya.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:29 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker