Sunday, December 28, 2008
Caught yes man with my cg after service today.
Haha I totally loved it man.
I thought it was pretty damn funny.
And the message of the movie really spoke out to me.
There are so many opportunities awaiting for us in the world out there, all we have to do is to say yes to them and not be passive.
So true so true.
Gah but on the way home I was thinking about my finances and it dawned upon me that I have been overspending the past couple of weeks.
Sigh sigh I need better financial planning.
Lol just now I was browsing through new applications to download on my phone and came across this expenses budget calculation application for 2 bucks.
Oh man was seriously considering it lei it will give a detail report of every single expenditure right up to the cents.
Plus it will alert me whenever I cross my cap for the day lol good right good right.
Gahhh.
Anyway gonna start work tmr and its gonna take up the bulk of my time for the next few months.
Again, its gonna require me to have a better allocation and prioritising of my time.
Need to increase my capacity man.
I wanna start off my new year right.
You know.
I just took a look at my goal card for 2008 and I realised that I didnt accomplish a lot that I wanted to achieve this year.
Haha it is sort of like I wasted my entire 2008 away booo.
So I'm pretty motivated to ensure that 09 will be a fruitful one.
Yeap I must succeeeeed!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:37 PM