Monday, September 08, 2008
Wow.
I didnt expect my estate to become so notorious in the media this couple of weeks.
Though I'm not intending to look down on the foreign workers who might live in my area.
Its definitely gonna become a problem if the plan comes through.
The aspect about maids is already such a headache without the hostel.
Imagine 1000 workers flooding the place.
To be honest just recently my aunt who lives near me fired her maid cause she found out that her maid had an affair with a foreign worker.
And this is not just a one of incident but its pretty damn rampant in our area.
As much as we try to believe in the good side of other people.
Sometimes we shield our eyes from the sad reality of life with ignorance in the process.
Haha I cant believe I'm discussing this on my blog.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:17 AM