Monday, September 15, 2008
Urgh.
I have a little bit of foot rot on my leg sole.
Haha I know it sounds gross but its actually very common among guys who have to chiongsua often like me.
My friends used to complain to me about their foot rot all the time and I was thinking in my mind haha why so suay will gena one.
Now the table has turned on me.
It really sucks cause it hurts a little whenever you walk oh my tian and its itchy as well.
Plus the skin kinda flakes off too so u just have the tendency to wanna scratch it off which makes it worse.
HAHAHA I KNOW VERY GROSS VERY GROSS.
Eh my keyboard is spoilt some of the letters are not sensitive anymore so I have to backspace very often whenever I type to repress the letter zzz.
Anyway.
I really need to depend more on God in every single area of my life.
So many times I just wanna do it my way but I know that I'm being foolish.
The next 3 months till the end of the year.
Should be a time of growth and breakthrough.
End this year off with a bang eh, Glen?
My mind's unweaving/ 12:30 AM