Saturday, September 20, 2008
I just found out that one of my friends started a blog.
And was reading his posts just now.
Wow.
I didnt know he had all of that man.
My first impression of him wasnt good at all to be honest.
Then somehow by natural elements I was forced to get to know him better.
Bit by bit I started to see a different light of that person.
Impressed.
I truly am.
Hate to admit this but sometimes I form perceptions of people by how I view them on the outside.
But deep down I know most of the time my takes are wrong.
Everyone has a sophisticated side to them.
Its just whether we are willing to put in the effort to get in touch with that.
I dunno.
Argh my nose is really killing me.
I have this constant urge to sneeze and its irritating.
If it doesnt go away by my outfield next week I am ggxx-ed.
Oh ya.
Karaoke in the middle of the night is gooooot.
The way we acted as if we were performing on stage is insane but loads of fun.
And harold and kumar movie no. 2 is awesome man.
Just that my 2 other friends dozed off halfway leaving me to laugh at all the jokes alone which is damn sad.
Gahh thats all I guess.
Rough week coming up.
And taiwan after that.
Damn.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:53 PM