Monday, August 25, 2008
Woke up pretty damn early this morning to run in the army half marathon.
Boy it was 21km.
And it was really far sia.
Haha but Im proud of myself for completing it with a timing that is not bad.
Amidst all the muscle cramps and knee joint problems.
I managed to do it woohoo.
Er actually my fitness has improved tremendously since my jc days.
Throughout this one half years I've surprised myself many times with physical stuff that I never imagined that I could possibly accomplish 2 years back.
Its really a testiment to how hard work and believing in yourself can take you places haha.
Anyway.
This weekend has been pretty good in several ways.
And I can see myself growing more and more.
Hopefully it'll not stop here but continue for years and years to come eh.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:52 AM