Saturday, August 30, 2008
Ha.
Had dinner with a few
ppl from cg plus another friend just now.
Talked and laughed our way in the restaurant.
And i loved how we could talk serious heart to heart issues at the same time.
In the army I can count with the fingers on my right hand how many people I can talk serious stuff with.
Its not that the people are not approachable.
Its just that we are just so damn tired with our everyday training we just dun wanna get burdened down
somemore with heavy conversations.
And prob cause they wont understand what I am going
thru too.
Its nice to have friends outside camp who can understand and connect with each other in a different flow.
Really it is.
Anyway I'm gaining more and more respect for someone in my cg.
I mean she's the same age as me and the amount of faith and conviction she possesses is whoa.
Yet she's still pretty damn down to earth at the same time.
What a role model man in many ways.
Haha.
I really really really cant wait to
ord lei.
Cant emphasize anymore the desire which is burning inside of me.
Wanna go on a tour and travel to somewhere faraway.
Enjoy the picturesque scenery and savouring local food.
Sipping my cold beer while hearing the waves pound onto the beach.
Kicking up the snow beneath my feet.
ARGHHH I AM DREAMING ONCE AGAIN.
Cause I have no money to begin with since I'm saving up for many things to buy and lessons to take up.
But I really do need to get away from singapura asap.
Period.
Bahh.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:56 PM