Thursday, July 17, 2008
A fews back I realised that there was a termite infestation in my room.
So my mum had some guys get rid of the problem immediately.
But the down side was that I had to shift ALL my stuff in my cupboards and drawers and everything else to my brother's room.
And my things had been lying there ever since for quite some time now as I'm pretty lazy.
Lol today my mum threatened to throw everything away if I did not improve the messy condition of my brother's room so I had no choice.
Went through a lot of items in the bags.
Found so many toys and stickers when I was a lot younger.
Embarrassing cds and books which I used to own and indulge in.
And a lot a lot of notes letters cards and whatnot from my schooling days.
Oh man some of them were sooo old they dated back when I was in primary one.
I used to have this autograph book which everyone in the class would write a profile introduction and message in it.
I was reading through the messages and it was hilarious.
Lol we were so childish back then and we would classify our friends under 4 catagories.
Best friends, good friends, neutral friends, enemies.
Then everyone would place me under a good friend at least cause they were writing on my book and wanted to give me face hahaha.
Hoho ling if u are reading this I found a christmas card which u sent to me in p5 and u were praising your own handwriting its v lame but funny.
And then there was this stack of jc notes and cards.
There were tonnnnnnes of stuff in this stack, due to band concerts and stuff.
Was reading through everything and it really brought a smile to my face.
I could sincerely say that I had a lot of fun in jc and I'm thankful for everyone whom I got to know back in school.
Of course its quite sad at the same time cause most of the messages dont mean anything now since I've drifted apart from most of them.
Haha at the age of 17-18 we were still childish and growing and everyone kinda made silly pacts and promises to each other which we could not fulfill at the end of the day.
Its funny yet interesting la to see how everyone has evolved to the person he or she is now.
In terms of looks, character and maturity.
I personally was one of the most childish and most irritating person ever I admit.
Gosh.
I really hope everyone is leading a fulfilling life now somehow.
Anyway.
Was looking through my thick stack of school work and notes too.
And it dawned upon me how bad I struggled through my studies in jc.
So distracted I was back then regarding so many things.
But truly God gave me the grace for my final exam and I thank Him for that.
I used to reprimand myself for being so poor academically cause I missed out on many chances of scholarships and good schools.
Then I realised that I would not be the same person now had I not go through the difficult times.
Boy.
Growing up is such a pain in the ass.
But we cant deny that it was a blast at the same time.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:55 PM