<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 01, 2008
URGHHH.

Army is really eating away my life man.

I feel so mia nowadays.

And I will be in the next 2 weeks to come too.

Burnt burnt burnt weekends.

Plus I'm terribly exhausted.

Last night(or this morning to be in fact) I reached back to camp from live firing at 2 plus and after cleaning arms and washing stuff I went to sleep at 4.

And I booked out at 630 thinking that I could catch a short nap before going for service.

Haha but when I woke up to go to the bathroom I was seeing stars around me so I decided to give it a miss.

Terrible sia this whole week everyday I've been sleeping like 3-4 hours only CAN DIE LEI.

Oh ya.

I think I've hurt my ears last night.

I totally forgot to wear my ear plugs when I fired my rifle.

Haha halfway through I was wondering wth was it so damn loud then I realised that my plugs were not stuffed into my ears but instead dangling on my shirt omg.

So I no choice must stuff my fingers into my ears as I ran from bound to bound but alr too late liao my ears are officially buzzing now which means I am screwed due to 7 rifles firing at the same time just beside me.

Hopefully it'll go away tml or sth.

And my body is infested with mosquito bites I must add.

Prob due to the field camp a few days back and last night's live firing.

WAH SOOO DAMN ITCHY MY GOSH.

I've been scratching everywhere nonstop from my back to my neck to my thighs to even my butt it looks obscene.

The mosquitos are vvvvv clever nowadays I was sitting on the bench then my ass can also get bitten lei how the heck it happened sia seriously.

Actually I'm not very sure whether its sandflies or mosquitos cause everytime I scratch them the bite gets bigger and redder again tian ah hopefully its the latter.

And and and oh ya my hp's vibration is spoilt which is very ma fan cause I have no idea when people call me which leads people to think that I'm very irresponsible for not mending my hp.

Hai I was hoping that it could last another 6 more months before I throw this lousy old and dirty phone away but it has failed me terribly by putting me into a dilemma if I should spend money to get another phone for 6 more months which is retarded.

HAHAHA I KNOW THIS WHOLE ENTRY IS VERY RANTY AND COMPLAINY.

Paisei I just feel like getting it off my chest.

Btw everytime I think of last week's pm I really feel very blessed for being a child of God.

Truly blessed.

Ok thats the only positive thing that I'm gonna post today haha bye.

My mind's unweaving/ 3:11 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker