Monday, June 16, 2008
Sometimes I really think that my nsf life is too tough for me.
Esp for the remaining 6 months of my time.
Field camps after field camps after more field camps.
Seriously.
When is this gonna end.
I look around and sooo many of my friends are having the easy way out.
But why not me?
Last night k3nny and I were looking at each other then we concluded that our unit sucks.
Oh yes last night.
I was so preparing to catch a movie when I was activated and had to rush back to camp.
On a sat evening oh my tian.
Gosh I spent my whole sat night preparing stuff and rushing here and there trying to get things sorted out.
And I only got to book out this afternoon.
What the heck man.
After 2 weeks of confinement and finally I was out but this kind of things had to happen.
Sheeesh.
Damn damn tired of army.
And I'm gonna have another fieldcamp from tues to fri.
Arghhhh what is happening what is happening.
Utterly depressed.
Anyway I was at my friend's 21st just now.
And at the end of the party she started to give her thank you speech to everyone who was present.
The last person she gave thanks to was God and she started tearing up as she recounted how has God changed her past 20 years of her life.
Wow that was real touching.
Indeed God has changed us in many ways and each of us have a different story to tell.
So yeah thank you God for everything.
Ok.
Now.
I just want the next 6 months to end quickly.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:27 AM