<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 22, 2008
I feel suffocated in camp.

Seriously.

Am supposed to be on standby for 2 weeks meaning that I cant book out for 2 weekends straight.

But thank God somehow we managed to squeeze in 2 off days somehow.

And today happened to be one of my offs.

So I'm treasuring every single minute of it cause in another 9 hours time I gotta be back in urghland.

So yeah we're supposed to just wait in camp till something happens.

Definitely running out of things to do but monopoly the other day was great fun.

Tho I detest the activation the other night at 1130pm when everyone was sound asleep.

Had to scramble to wear my uniform and pack my stuff while trying to keep awake.

Sounds damn dumb and nonsensical.

Argh really cant wait for my nsf life to be over its too darn torturous.

Today was a huuuuuuge breather regardless.

Havent been to church for 3 weekends in a row due to camp constraints.

Boy I really missed the presence so badly.

And today's new worship songs were awesome man.

Touched me so deeply within.

Truly its not my will but Your will be done.

Eh ok.

I'm running out of things to say cause my life is in a state of random and stagnant at the same time.

Bye.

Good luck to me for the next 7 days.

My mind's unweaving/ 10:21 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker