<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 12, 2008
Sianzzzzzzz.

What a dreaded week ahead.

I have a 3 day field camp from wed to fri.

And after such a tiring 3 day affair we're gonna route march all the way back to camp with all the nonsense on our backs on fri.

To make matters worse.

I HAVE GUARDDUTY ON SAT FOR 24 HOURS. =/

Tian ah its really sai lei.

I'm gonna book out just in time to stumble into service feeling like a zombie.

Thank God mon is vesak day so at least I can still recuperate.

Haiiii.

Anyway cgm on sat was one meeting which will stick in my mind for a long time.

Jx preached a word which really cut into our hearts and the presence was v strong.

Many cried halfway while praying cause God really placed a burden in us.

What a feeling what a feeling.

Oh ya ytd was mother's day.

Happy mother's day mum.

You know I really started to appreciate and love my mum a lot more the past 2 years.

To be honest.

I had some family problem back in sec4 and it was so bad I literally hated my whole family.

But slowly God really led me back to my roots and to my family.

I was so blindsided by so many things that I didnt see how much my parents sacrificed and loved me.

And I took so many things for granted.

Haha thinking back I am indeed quite disgusted at myself.

However God is a good God la.

He opened my eyes to see the world in a completely different light now so I'm grateful.

Yeap.

My mind's unweaving/ 8:37 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker