Monday, May 19, 2008
I think the weather's getting damn hot nowadays.
Its really re daoooo canoot take it.
I bet when tonight I book in I cant fall asleep cause my bunk is so damn warm.
The past few days have been nice.
I love long weekends.
And there's another one coming up for me in a 3 days.
Awesome.
But I dun wanna end up letting the precious book out time go to waste.
Need to do sth productive so that at the end of the day I can safely tell myself that I've done sth meaningful.
Not sure what yet tho but I'll come up with sth.
Ytd ben was like randoming asking me if I will listen to a sad or happy song whenever I feel down.
I replied without hesitation the former.
Haha sometimes I like to mop around in sorrow which is really gross coming to think of it.
Need a change of attitude.
Indeed indeed.
Gah.
I dun like the feeling of taking a lot of time and effort to build something up but to see it crashing down just cause of me giving into it.
Really should press on more into God and into His strength.
I cannot do it on my own.
The other day my cellmate gave a testimony on how he was literally on the brink of death but God was there to tell him not to fear for He is with him.
Whoa really touching lei.
Yeah in the same way I'm so sure that God is with us no matter how things dont seem right.
Even if sometimes we cant feel it.
Must press on must press on.
Hoho.
Oh ya the other day I had a good 20 mins talk with one of my friends bout things which we more personal.
Lol I havent talked to her properly in quite a while so yeah it felt quite good.
Jiayou on ur issue haha update me if anything happens.
Yeap thats all.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:18 PM