Sunday, May 04, 2008
Eh I think I sounded absolutely crushed in my previous post.
Ok I WAS sad but I'm not devastated.
Haha life goes on man.
(Aiya I'm lying to myself. Everytime I think about how I drove past the stop line when I returned from my road to ssdcl vv heartpain ah heartpain LOL)
Anyway I was being superly bored just now so I started youtubing about everything on earth as I waited for my parents to bring home dinner.
From lame brenda scary movie clips to clips on how to wash my hair properly to any music video which came to my mind (jasonmraz is awesome man).
Then I found this clip about this guy who went to hell for 23 mins and came back.
Wow.
I mean I've always believed that hell is eternal darkness and pain.
But for him to depict it so vividly really brings me to realization the magnitude of suffering people who go to hell go through.
-hoho jeanette aw is dancing all over the stage on tv now mannnn-
Anyway I know people will doubt the credibility of what he said.
But I choose to believe that it is true because I hope it will serve to me as a reminder everytime I'm on the crossroad to sinning.
Damn I really dun wanna end up there when I pass on.
Haha it also brings onto me the seed of burden I have on my close ones and friends.
What pst said today during service about P.U.S.H. really stuck onto me.
So true that we have to keep praying until something happens in every situation that we face.
The heavy responsibility does indeed fall upon us now.
Here's the video clip to what I was talking about.
It has 3 different parts so click onto the video to view the other parts.
Sorry if you think that its all bs hehe different people will have different faith la ok.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:38 PM