Tuesday, April 01, 2008
You know man.
Sometimes the only thing that gets me going through my nsf life is my bunkmates aka fellow good friends cum platoon specialists.
Ok fine other than the day offs and block leaves and long weekends and happy hours with free alcohol.
I'd never expect myself saying this.
But we're one bunch of individuals who are so superly different, but yet so perfect together at the same time.
To be honest the first time we got together last may.
I almost fainted cause I really didnt think that I could mix around with them at all for the next one and half years.
However they proved me wrong time after time after time.
Up till now, I can safely say that we're pretty damn tight.
And we're so comfortable with every single one that we can laugh at each other all day long.
There's never a day when I didnt find myself smiling.
Perhaps its cause we've been through so much shit together that brought us closer.
Like really a lot of shit.
But at the end of the day we just bitch and moan bout them that it makes it so much easier to get through those challanges.
Or perhaps its cause that the company is so damn fun to be around with.
It brightens my day just thinking of the many many many funny things that happened to us.
Haha.
You know being in areye and arjay for 6 years of my life prior to army has somehow made me an elistist bastard even though I hate to admit it.
But being with this bunch really brought me back down to earth man.
I'm so thankful that most of them arent from top jcs cause they make me a lot more humble.
And I'm not surrounded by friends who are troubled by how they didnt get into medicine, or how they got rejected by us universities.
But by friends who have other things in life which matter as well that I somehow got blinded away by when I became a raffl3s1an.
I cant express how much they have broadened my perspective of life as the person I am today.
Argh.
A little more than half a year more to ord.
So damn exciting, but yet saddening at the same time.
Indeed what mixed feelings they are.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:19 PM