<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 06, 2008
I Will Bless The Lord
True Worshipers

(verse 1)
I will bless the Lord with all my soul
I will bless the One who made me whole
(for) You alone my Lord, my heart will sing
I will bless the Lord with all my soul

(verse 2)
I will tell of all Your mighty love
That pulled me from the dark into Your light
(for) You alone my Lord, my heart will sing
I will tell of all Your mighty love

(chorus)
Holy are You Lord
My heart will sing out
Mighty Son of God
My soul will cry out
Worthy Lamb of God
My life will sing out
I will bless the Lord with all my soul

(bridge)
God of all the earth (X3)
Jesus



Man.

I love this praise song so much.

The lyrics are simple yet they are so true and mean so much.

Indeed.

I will bless the Lord with all my soul.

Ah bs today was great.

Mic truly taught us a word which made me learn so much more about relationships, and it totally convicted my heart.

Yay.

On another note.

My course is ending this week ahh sadsad :(

Which means that I have to go back to my original camp where its like a torture ground oh my tian.

Hoho.

The past month has been one of the best times of my nsf life.

Getting to book out almost every single day.

Long canteen breaks just chilling with my friends over drinks and food.

But back in my old camp the atmosphere is very different.

The superiors are very strict with a lot of stuff and harsh punishment follows every mistake committed.

Even buying food in the morning from the canteen is like a huge tactical mission cause my friends from other platoons got caught before and had to do duty.

So every morning my bunk will play uno to decide who the losers are who will have to go down to grab food.

Hahaha everytime sai gang comes along we will decide who does the shit by playing uno too vv funny lei.

Bleh but my old camp suxsuxsux.

I must reeeeeennnnnnn.

Only 7 plus more months to go >.<

My mind's unweaving/ 9:53 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker