Sunday, April 27, 2008
Had a really, really bad week the past few days.
I dun wanna talk about it here cause it just pisses me off everytime I think of it.
Its like come on.
Everytime when things seemed like it could not get worse, I was wrong.
Sometimes I really detest where I am posted to.
I wrote the other day that what keeps me going is my friends back there.
And I mean it.
However the other night on the bus.
God suddenly reminded me of what jx shared in cg a few weeks back.
He wants to hear our praises when things are going well.
But what really touches Him is to hear us praise him when things are going bad.
Only then will God bring us to a new level of spiritual maturity.
I felt it was so true so true.
So I'm gonna press on.
Hope that the coming 3 days will be better.
And my driving test is this fri oh my tian I wanna pass sooo badly.
Pls everyone dun drive around the yck area at 245 this fri plsplsplsplspls make the traffic as clear as possible for me haha.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:55 PM