Monday, April 07, 2008
Evermore - PlanetshakersYou are my God my Life my all
And I live for You alone
I am Yours Evermore
Heaven and earth will shout Your praise
The wonder of Your name
I proclaim EvermoreWas doing my qt last night and I had a mighty encounter with God.
It feels great when God just sweeps you off your feet when you least expect it =D
On another topic.
This morning I was weighing myself in the gym.
And I have gained a total of 5kg since beginning of this year.
Wow amazing lei.
Think I'm on my way to getting out of my skinny frame hoho.
And oh ya I have a 3 day fieldcamp starting from tml afternoon zZzzzz.
Hope it doesnt rain too much if not it'll be veh mesirable pls.
Okie cya this post is very very disjointed lol.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:53 PM