I'm digging another song currently so I'm gonna post it up hoho.
Its called nine in the afternoon by panic at the disco.
I love the video too and esp the fact that it doesnt quite make sense.
On to other things.
I really like the company of old friends.
And you're just so comfortable with them that u can say whatever you like.
Like the other day we were eating dinner and I just stretched out my hands to grab my friend's fries from his plate without even asking and thanking him.
Wow really no respect lei.
Haha yay to them.
Oh ya.
My company got activated to catch mAs3lamat this week can.
Thankfully I'm on course so I get to escape from all this nonsense.
Haha we are not pistol trained so they are gonna use ET stick and blade to fight lei WAHAHA I think they are crazy.
Btw its some sort of a small equipment used for digging.
Imagine them running after mas3lamat to chop him siao ah siao ah.
Blehz.
Easter this weekend so I'm quite excited.
Hopefully God can move in a mighty way during the services.