<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Was feeling quite dry this entire week.

And extremely tired.

Have been been going through field camps after field camps each week.

The other day I had rashes on my back from not bathing for 3 days.

Yikes.

Doesnt help that I'm battling some inner struggle of mine for 2 weeks alr.

But today's service turned me 180 degrees around.

God's presence was so tangible and I've not felt the power so strong in quite a while alr.

Thank God la for His words.

Indeed when we're lost we do not try to get ourselves out of that situation by our own emotions but by our instrument.

And we can become a testimony to others not with our good times but with struggling times.

Inspired me so much not to give up.

Also wanna thank mich for giving me bs I grew and learnt a lot from her.

Anywayyyy.

I had this dream ytd which clearly showed me what I was thinking at the back of my head without realizing.

Its my second similar dream in 3 weeks.

Woke up feeling sad cause its those kind of so near yet so far kind of feeling.

But I was so happy in my dream.

So happy.

Gah but I guess its still only a dream afterall.

-trust not in emotions but by His word-

Haha vv glad that cny is coming up cause I'm having a 7 day break woooopie.

So excited.

Gonna do many things that I planned to do man.

And get lotsa $$ too woots.

Yeap have fun people.

My mind's unweaving/ 8:19 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker