Sunday, February 24, 2008
Praise God for today's service and pm.
Totally renewed me from the past 2 weeks when I had been so so dry.
Hai.
I think God gives so many clues when He wants you to stop doing something wrong.
Throughout my 4 day fieldcamp at tekong the past week.
He kept dropping signs after signs to warn me bout my habit.
So much that by the end of 4 days I was so sure that everything was not coincidental but its a clear indication for me to stop and I had to admit defeat.
But I'm so touched that God was so patient with me la really.
Anyway yesterday I finally made my firm stand to cut off that part of me which is struggling badly.
It was so difficult and painful but it had to be done eventually.
Up till now it still lingers in my mind whether I will be happier had I had done otherwise.
But I know that it is His will so I have to painfully go with it.
Aiyo sounds so drama mama and I know noone will understand what I'm talking about.
So pls treat it as if you're reading storybook kk.
Oh ya.
I've fully mastered playing beautiful saviour on my guitar :)
Feels so accomplished haha.
However the song really focuses on our wonderful saviour and I love it a lot a lot.
How wonderful
How beautiful
Name above every name
Exalted high
How wonderful
How beautiful
Jesus, your name
Name above everyname, Jesus.http://download.yousendit.com/15F475453DD2C9F0I've nicely uploaded the song for download people heh heh.
It doesnt matter whether you're christian or not but I'm sure you'll find serenity after listening to it.
Haha this post makes me sound so spiritual oh man.
Its not that la its just that I didnt post anything else.
I'll be having offffffff(YAY!) on thurs and fri so hopefully we can go for dimsum buffet eh at yumcha on fri wooots.
Cya.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:27 PM