<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 11, 2008
Aiya sai la.

When I'm in camp chiongsuaing I'll complain bout how tough life is.

But when I'm at home rotting with nothing to do I just keep pondering bout somethings and it surely doesnt make me feel any better.

Hahaha it'll be great to meet somewhere in between man.

Ah! I know the best is to become stay out.

STAYOUTSTAYOUTWHEREAREYOU?!

I'm rambling nonsense.

Anyway I hate it when the rebellious side takes over me.

I know that certain things are not right but I just go ahead with it.

And end up regretting over what I've done after that.

I pray that God will constantly remind me bout this problem of mine man I dun wanna stumble upon my mistakes over and over again.

Bah.

Going on to other stuff.

I went shopping with my dad today and I bought my guitar wooots.

Have been practising this song the whole day and my finger tips are hurting.

But its worth it man I hope to get the hang out of my guitar asap.

Oh ya and my dad bought a new olympus camera.

Haha the waterproof and drop proof one cause it looks quite cool.

The salesman wanted to show us the camera and he slammed it on the floor to show us its powers.

Then the angmoh lady beside me jumped up in shock.

Lol actually I also jumped abit the salesman really siao one all of a sudden throw the cam on the floor.

No need to kua zhang wad.

Blahhh.

Oh ya I've been catching wo de ye man nai nai 2 online and its really quite funny.

Just finished watching ep8 and I laughed untillllll.

Myolie wu has grown a lot a lot chioer with her long hair.

Another day off tml before I go back to my camp.

And my whole family is going to japan next week.

Imagine myself suffering in the jungle of tekong while they are sipping hot tea and cuddling under their windbreakers in the snow.

WAH LIFE IS UNFAIR.

Lol I go ren ming liao.

Cya.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:36 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker