Tuesday, January 08, 2008
This morning I was on a cab (yes I know I'm sooo rich -.-).
The driver started asking me where I used to study and what am I gonna study next time after ns.
Then went I mentioned that I was from arjay he immediately screamed WO DE NU ER YE SHI CONG NA JIAN XUE XIAO!
And he went on and on bout her getting in medicine and getting 4As and now she's an MO alr.
Next he went on about his younger son who is sec4 in ri now.
He told me that when they were young he brought them to a food court and asked them if they wanted to study if not he'll send them to be the cleaning auntie's helpers lol.
Haha even tho he was really talking toooo much but I would be so proud if I were in his shoes too.
I mean to have a doctor daughter and a son studying in ri while u urself had such a low education is sth to boast about.
HAHAHA I WISH MY KIDS ARE GONNA BE AS CLEVER AND DONGSHI AS HIS PLSPLSPLS.
Ya wad a random entry.
I have to decide on wad I'm gonna apply for uni vv soon.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:47 PM