Monday, January 21, 2008
Man.
Just caught this movie on youtube and it affected me a lot.
Made me think alot about my ownself.
Damn it la next time I'd really wanna watch a movie which I can forget after that and not linger in my mind for a period of time.
I'm stuck in a situation which I cant get out of and it sucks.
Last tues I dreamt of sth which shocked me.
I cant believe it has always been at the back of my mind all these while and i myself thought that it was a thing of the past.
Up till now I can still rmb the images of the dream so very vividly which is pretty damn rare.
How now what shall I do I'm so confused?
-bows down head-
On a side note.
The past weekend was a blast!
Jay's concert was excellent and I totally loved cloverfield.
Lol I know I'm the only person around who likes the movie but I'm not the type who wants answers thrown into the face in a show so yeap.
Here comes another tiring week.
Throw it to me I'm sure this is nth compared to..
My mind's unweaving/ 5:24 PM