Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Wad a long, uninterupted 6 day break that I just had.
Felt really good.
And refreshed.
Seriously, I didnt have such a long break since after my bmt days.
My bro's back from australia for winter break.
Oh man he has put on some weight.
Not some actually, its quite a lot of weight wahaha.
He claims its due to the large portions of food they serve down under.
Wah good lei I need to stay there for 6 months to stuff myself cause I need to put on weighht tmd my aunt said that I'm too skinny booo.
Btw I used to be very very fat back in pri sch I was part of the taf club can everyday I had to skip recess to go running wah very sad lei I think bout it.
Went for a christmas day buffet lunch with my bro on thurs its really sinful indulgence.
I kept going back for the waffle icecream and all those cakes and cookies and dessert damn shiok.
And and and I passed my ftt on sat wooopie!
Christmas gathering at adriel's the other day was nice.
He put in so much effort to decorate the place and cook a wonderful spread for us so kudos to him for that.
I seriously think he makes a very good husband.
Can cook can do housework wad more can u ask for sia.
Yeap thanks adriel!
Even tho some of us havent met in a while its heartwarming to see how comfortable we were with each other.
Playing indian poker with lzbenjared was one of the funniest things I've did in a long time.
Wah we laughed until it became spasm laughter and my tummy hurt like hell.
Hoho.
On sth more serious.
I feel myself becoming very stagnant on some issue which really scares me cause I'm not supposed to be like that.
But I just cant grow during this period I have no idea why even though I try so damn pretty hard.
Haizz.
I've gotta get out of this asap man.
Bah bking in tml for 3 days then I'm off for another 4 days off.
Cya.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:59 PM