Sunday, December 02, 2007
Dinner just now with c3l and g30rge was really nice.
I'm not exactly very close to both of them.
But I found it comfortable talking to them bout personal stuff.
Lol before we knew it we were sharing bout our secrets and problems.
Wow I didnt expect myself telling them bout some of my own stuff which I seldom tell others.
But its a nice feeling ba thank God for the fellowship.
Yayy I'm so happy =D =D
Ha0y1 uploaded our batam cip trip pics last year to fb.
Brings back so many great memories by just looking at them.
Gosh I miss the place and the company.
Oh ys was feeling bored so I utubed an ole song that I used to love.
Its called music of my heart by nsync and gloria estefan woots.
Super nice song eh pls go stream if u are free.
Haha.
Feeling totally random today.
Gah better sleep earlier tonight service tml is half an hour ealier =/
My mind's unweaving/ 12:01 AM