Monday, November 26, 2007
Man.
Just went thru a heck of a 2 weeks.
Not only was my civilian life a whooping grand total of 14 hours last weekend.
The activities were never ending and I was so exhausted halfway through.
I booked out last sat morning thinking WOOHOO finally its the weekend but never did I know that I will get called back in the afternoon to go back to camp.
Heartbreaking sia to find yourself confined during the weekend which is the only time I can do what I want to after such a horrible week.
Yeah indeed the past 2 weeks have been bad shit.
Booked out this weekend at around 12 on sat feeling drained till the last drop.
Haha I was really contemplating whether I should go for cell but I still did anyway.
And I'm glad I did.
God really reminded me about all the promises He gave to me at the earlier part of the year which I almost forgotten bout.
Pst shared bout how the next 30 days should be the best 30 days of the year and God totally renewed my mind on so many things that I can do within the next 30 days to go on fighting the race and come out victorious.
Patience is the key.
You know I've always wondered and complained why on earth am I stuck in this camp which I totally loathe and wanna get out of so badly.
But I suddenly saw the larger picture that encompasses so many great things that will happen in my stay in s3larang.
Thank God la really.
Sometimes we have to look further ahead and not only in the situation we're stuck in to realise that we're facing certain things for a reason and its for a good reason.
Anyway I caught enchanted on sat night and to my surprise the whole huge cinema was packed even tho the movie was pretty damn late.
And the movie was a good family movie with a lot of laughs.
Plus great music too I highly recommend it.
Vv entertaining wooots.
Oh ya.
Its the end of the year alr and its close to christmas time which is the best time of the year.
When I was a kid.
Nothing beats hearing those christmas songs while going shopping with my parents.
Makes me HIGGGGHHH.
As I grew up this hype and excitement slowly faded away and I thought its cause we're too old for this.
But now I realised that I get happy again listening to these kind of songs.
Weird huh I think its cause I'm stuck in army for too long it makes me miss every single thing that I used to love.
Haaaa.
This week is gonna be short for me cause I'm having block leave on thurs and fri wooopiee!
Cant wait.
Yeapp gotta go drink water liao I'm nursing a bad throat.
Tata.
I'll leave this post with the song so close by Jon McLaughlin from the movie.
Its a perfect love sad song haha.
You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive
A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close
So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close
How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far
My mind's unweaving/ 4:38 PM