Sunday, November 04, 2007
I think life's full of mistakes.
Some grave ones while some are not so.
Its damn impt to learn from mistakes cause I dun wanna live my life in regret for stumbling over them again and again.
Just need strength and willpower to pull through.
Gah.
Anyway I really had a great time with some of my army friends the past weeks.
Yeah to just hang out with the other 4 of them everyday and talk cock nonstop is a nice feeling.
Lol the driving course we're taking now has A LOT of waiting time so we spent most of it just chilling with them.
I can safely say I havent had so much laughter since my bmt days.
Thank God la we got to know each other better cause we're stuck with each other for the next 1 year plus.
Oh and the new friends I met at the course are greattt will miss them badly after this week when we go our separate ways.
Kinda sucks to think that I'm going back to my urgh unit this week HAI IM BACK TO REALITY.
Hmmm.
I feel like I need to have more sacrifices in my life.
Sacrifice more time to do more meaningful things.
Money for building fund.
Plus some others.
Watched superbad today.
Its ok la not as funny as hum_phrey made it sound.
But still quite a good show with a heartwarming ending.
And I saw the trailer for the new disney movie enchanted coming out this month.
Oh man it looks awesome lor damn funny.
I'm a sucker for comedies also.
Lol enjoy.
OH YA I MUST SAY THAT IM GOING FOR JAY'S CONCERT ON 18TH JAN =D =D =D
Thks to my mum la she really spent the whole night bking online for me cause the compeition for the tix is sooo stiff.
Woosh.
Pls forgive me for my disjointed thoughts I'm watching tv now.
Ok I gotta book in soon le.
Buaibuai.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:21 PM