<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 12, 2007
I finally understood what it means by the term couch potato.

Ok a while back I walked into this vcd shop and I saw this korean dvd set which is at 19 bucks.

WHAT A STEAL!

Haha so I grabbed it but I chucked it one side as I do not have the time to catch it.

But last week I had like 3/5 working days off.

So I spent the whole of wed watching 12 episodes straight.

And today I finished the final 6 eps.

Watched until my eye wanna pop out can I keep staring at my com screen.

Anyway the series is autumn in my heart and its damn old I KNOW IM VERY LAG.

But its super super vvv sad.

HAAAA the first 3 eps my heart alr went out for the girl cause her plight was damn qi chan.

What I liked bout the show is that it covered a lot about love.

Parental love, sibling love, relationship love.

Leaves one with a heartwarming feeling.

And I give props to the main actress for portraying the innocence that her character possesses.

Nice to go back to my emotional side after such a long time in the army where everyday is just work work and more work.

I dunno.

There was this period in my life where everything was just haywired.

My priorities were all screwed up and I did not treat my parents too well.

I was simply so caught up in some things that I could not think straight at all.

But thank God la eventually everything untangled by itself.

My perspective of life was so different from when I was those troubles and I felt so much freer.

And my relationship with my parents became so much better after tt as well.

EMO AH EMO AH.

Watching the show also revealed how much parents love their children haaa.

Enough of these emo talk.

Anywayyyyyy.

I enjoyed my weekend a lot a lot.

Met up with some friends tt I've been wanting to meet for so long.

Pictures up at facebook haha sorry I'm damn lazy to upload here.

ADRIEL PANG if u are reading this pls create a facebook account thanks.

Lol discussed a lot of travelling plans last night wheee so exciting.

I hope we're going somewhere at the end of the year man.

Cant wait to get out of this island and away from the $af.

I need a break seriously.

Oh ya oh ya.

The new jaychou album is surprisingly quite good.

I like how this album seems a bit more fun and happy than the previous one.

And the wo bu pei song and mv is gooooot.

Not forgetting that I like the girl inside the mv oh ya she's in the secret movie as well.





Oh gosh I sound like such a freaking groupie throught this entire post damnit.


Cast of autumn in my heart.
Anyway I have to book in tonight le after such a long and nice week.
Good luck to me eh this week is camp is so bah.
Byeee.

My mind's unweaving/ 8:15 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker