Saturday, October 13, 2007
Went out with guailanx ytd.
Oh man its really damn damn long since we last met up.
The last time was after prelims last yr I think.
Met up at hollandv for dinner.
And went to gl's friend's club called plush! after that.
Till like 3 plus before cabbing home.
Boy.
It was a nice feeling la to just hang out again.
Even though we've not met in so long but when we do we can talk and laugh around nonstop.
Recounting the billion and one funny things that happened in pri school.
Lol we were literally rofling at the restaurant when joking bout those fond memories.
I cant believe I've known them since pri2 man.
That means its our 11th year of friendship.
We all have changed on the outside and the inside.
And become mature and grow up as we face our own personally problems and overcome them.
But our friendship has never quite faltered which is heartwarming.
Yeappp cheers to that.
My mind's unweaving/ 8:47 PM