Sunday, October 28, 2007
I'm pretty satisfied with this weekend.
At least I did sth which I'm quite happy bout.
Went to dinner with cel matt and cel's friend ytd after cell.
Discussed bout some stuff over awesome awesome food at marina.
And I'm just glad that we managed to help that friend overcome some of his issues.
Thank God for the opportunity man really.
Its quite a good feeling to know that u've touched someone's life in a good way.
Sometimes we should really just slow down and listen to what others have to say and help them.
More of others and less of me.
Indeed indeed.
Anywayy.
Last week was super super tiring for me.
Like I slept for only 4 hours everyday.
And I hardly have time in bunk to do my own things and read my stuff.
But driving the tank is pretty cool man.
Even tho I almost killed myself several times by not braking properly on this steeeep slope resulting in the veh sliding backwards omgz.
So scary sia.
Must really be careful next time.
Oh gosh.
I wanna go for the jaychou concert!!!
But now the tickets are soo kns and they are damn ex.
Haiiii sad case sia.
I go book in le now.
Zai jian!
My mind's unweaving/ 8:48 PM