Monday, October 08, 2007
Busy busy busy.
Imagine sleeping 3-4 hours daily.
It really gets to you.
And worst still I had my weekend burnt.
Never felt so sai in a long time.
Ytd I had this navigation test in the mandai forest.
A few of us sergeants were supposed to lead our men to find checkpoints in the forest.
And a checkpoint = to a single tree in the middle of 1000000324721091 trees within the forest.
Talking bout searching for a needle in the haystack -.-
So it was damn freaking difficult.
Plus it was so stressful cause the fate of the men's test results lies in ur hands and u dun want them to redo the test cause of how u screw the whole thing up.
But thank God la really.
My team managed to get to most of the checkpoints easily.
And we were the first ones to come back in our company.
Dunno how lei we walk walk walk also can stumble upon our checkpoint.
But my friend's group got so lost that they almost just sat down in the forest and cry.
Cause all around them were trees and more trees and they couldnt find their way out.
Haii.
Anyywayyy today was such a breather.
Had 9 hours of sleep last night which was the first in super duper long time.
Just sat at home and chilled which felt super good.
And I finally settled some of my driving stuff which was great cause I kept pushing it backwards due to the lack of time.
Wheeeeee.
Gonna book in now but I'm bking out this wed night again for a longgg weekends yay.
Yeap cya.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:50 PM