<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Went to pepperlunch for dinner with ben just now.

Oh mannn I absolutely heart pl.

The foood is so damn shiok man seriously.

Aiya I sound deprived.

The last time I went there was in j2 I think.

Haha ching was the first one who brought me there so kudos to her for tt.

Ben and I stopped by at gelare for icecream after tt yumm.

Anyway on the train ride home.

I was totally engrossed in the music from my zenvision and shut the whole world off.

Suddenly, one of my sec2 classmates tapped on my shoulder.

Tmd for some reason I got shocked and dropped my hp onto a lady sitting in front of me.

Ok not drop I think I threw it onto her.

And it landed on her and hit the seat and there was a loud commotion.

Everyone was looking at me like Im a guaitai.

Oh man I was really so paisei I dropped off at the next stop which is toapayoh instead of the normal bishan to take a longer bus ride home.

WAH REALLY LOSER UNTIL DAMN KIAMPA LEI.

Haaaiiii so embarrassing go die la glen.

Anyway.

I think I found my secret ambition.

Which is to go to africa or cambodia to help the needy children.

Seriously its gonna bring me the greatest satisfaction..

Hope I can fulfill it someday in the near future.

My mind's unweaving/ 12:48 AM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker