Sunday, September 23, 2007
Haiii.
This week has been extremely exhausting for me.
Had exercises in the jungle on monday and came back with a face as red as hongbao.
The next day had to do cos duty for my company which is like the saigang person and got scolded by my s3rgent major.
And I got to witness my first raid by the military police whoaaa everyone started panicking cause everyone has illegal stuff like memory sticks.
My friend got caught and was slapped with 5 extras oh man its damn sad really.
Then on thurs my whole battalion went for a 32k route march at tekong with a 20kg shit on our backs overnight from 10pm to around 10am.
Hoho halfway thru I couldnt take it anymore but I still had to encourage my men to keep on going.
How ironic was it that I kept telling myself to give up but I told my men that its gonna end soon and to press on HAHAHA.
Thank God la in the end everyone pushed on and noone fell out from my platoon so we were awarded one day off =D
So happppy.
Went to this cool chinese restaurant at raffles city its called szechuan court if I'm not wrong.
Whoaaa the food is damn expensive my family had this 7 course meal thing and it was 80 bucks per head.
Luckily my dad was a member of the raffles dunno what thing and it was 50% off.
But the food is excellent man.
Really excited my taste buds cause I've never had such good food before hoho.
Gahhhhh.
About to book in soon and its damn sian cause I'll be having a navigation exercise in the forest tml which basically means its gonna be damn tiring.
HAIII.
ORD AH ORD WHERE ART THOU!?!
My mind's unweaving/ 6:24 PM