Saturday, August 18, 2007
Ever done sth that u know is so wrong.
And u press on doing it cause u keep thinking tt ur flesh is stronger than ur mind?
Gahh.
Happened to me today.
Of course I felt so guilty bout it but the devil's temptation was somehow stronger than me.
By chance I went for cell today when it was cancelled but there was a prayer meeting instead.
As we started to just pray and worship.
I felt so convicted bout what I did.
Could literally feel the Holy Spirit grieving inside of me.
So surreal yet such a wake up call to me.
Thank God la for pulling me out of that.
HAHA I KNOW U GUYS WONT UNDERSTAND WAD IM WRITING ABOUT.
Anyway anyway anyway.
Went to watch secret just now after a million years.
Boy was I not disappointed.
I mean if u just sit back and not make sure everything in the movie was realistic.
The plot was good.
The music was excellent.
And at the end somehow everything fit and felt right.
The main actress is damn cute la.
Everytime she cries then it makes my heart wrench hoho.
She's the one that made the movie good to be honest.
Why 8days give it 2 stars only siao ah siao ah.
Oh ya.
Dinner with jared ben denise and joy ytd was funnn.
And the food was good haha.
Lol anyway I'm pretty tired now gonna go bed early.
Nighttt.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:31 PM