Sunday, July 22, 2007
This week has been awesome man.
Had off on tues wed and fri.
Oh man where to find WHERE TO FIND.
Thank God la for such a shiok break.
Prob wont have such a hol until year end man.
Got to rest a lot a lot and did many things tt I've been dying to do for some time.
Feel recharged now to face the rest of the year woots.
I know uni is gonna start really really soon for many ppl.
Haha so u guys better treasure u last few days of freedom man.
Lol btw I'm not gloating cause I'm still imprisoned by some organization called the $AF -.-
Cant wait to ORD sia seriously.
Anyway anyway.
I'm vvv interested in getting a tuition job.
Firstly, I wanna get my rusty brain working again cause its been dead for 7 months and I mean dead.
Secondly, I dun mind some extra pocket money lol.
So if anyone has any kangtao plspls help me okie?
Thanks.
Okie gtg liao byeeee.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:52 PM