Thursday, July 19, 2007
Letting go aint easy man.
But its really the best way out.
Dont
you feel as if u are stuck by this huge wall in front of u.
Obstructing u from moving forward.
Sometimes its better to just move backwards and take a sidestep before u start moving off again.
Get it?
I hope
you do.
Stumbled upon an olee friend's blog ytd.
Found out that she broke up with her bf who happens to be another ole friend of mine.
I dunno.
Guess somethings are easier said than done.
Like maintaining a relationship which seems so strong on the outside.
People do change man gotta remember that.
Thats the harshest reality in life.
On the brighter note.
Today was my first day in my new unit and we had some amazing race thing across sg to celebrate racial harmony day -.-
But it was damn nice la to go around places like china town, kampung glam blahblah.
And to just hang out with ur friends with nothing much to worry bout.
Oh ya I am shocked by the amount of food I've been gorging recently.
Its really scary seriously.
Need to go running and swimming tml to lose a fraction of the calories I put on today.
Damn.
I'm quite glad that I've got old friends like kenyeo and iggy in my coy now.
Just a good feeling to see familiar faces around.
But hello kenyeo said today tt I dressed up like an ahbeng going to the beach but the ahbeng looks like a 12 year old HELLO HELLO -.-
Hoho btw I just started to like 心雨 from jay's latest/old album.
I know I'm damn lag but it only clicked with me recently.
Gaah.
Gotta go rest liao had a long day today.
Nights.
Feel like just walking around town alone tml to do some retail therapy.
Not like Im depressed or anything hahaha.
Its just quite fun.
Ok gtg bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:49 PM