<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Haha.

This week is good.

Because God really convicted me on certain areas of my life which isnt right.

I cant believe how real He is when He wants to tell u that what you're doing or thinking is wrong.

Thank God la for letting me realise my mistakes.

Anyway my training has suddenly become incredibly shiong.

Basically the weapon that I'm gonna deal with for the rest of my army life is this sort of cannon thing which weighs 450++kg.

And the other day they made 5 of us push and drag this junk(HAHA) up and down steeeeep slopes and across drains and stuff for like 4km.

Siao man siao man.

Really almost died and somehow it fell on my foot like 3 times haha.

Sooo close to getting injured.

Oh ya we had to dismentle the mortar(which is what its called) to a few parts each weighing around 80kg and carry it here and there.

Yao wo de ming ah!

Lol.

The next few days we had to perform many drills with the mortar and had to do it within a short timing eg 45sec hahaha we really look like fengzis.

Haaaa but the course is only 2 weeks more so must rennn.

Btw I'm really glad that I have nice sgts with us cause they are very nice and funny omg.

Maybe its cause they're like 1 or 2 years older than us only and we can relate to them.

Haha oh ya saw 2 ole friends just now after churchh.

Met melo ourside the hall wahhhh so long nv see her liaoo but it was nice to see her lei.

Very glad she made it into med I think she deserves it.

Hahaha went to lunch with denise and adriel after tt.

Hmmmm the last time I saw her was in april so great to finally sit down and talk.

Always awesome to catch with friends.

Goshh I'm pretty excited bout uni after hearing all the stuff that everyone's been telling me.

About the camps and orientation.

HAHA BUT STILL LONG WAY TO GO LA WAIT LONG LONG LA GLEN.

At least somthing nice to look forward to.

In the far far away future haha.

Lol.

I have to take things one step at a time man.

After ns.

I wanna go on a backpacking trip to somewhere far away with a nice beach to watch sunset.

Then get a job.

And start schoooool.

Cant wait.

Ok fine it really seems far far away.

Better go back to reality which is booking in in a few hours time.

Bye.

My mind's unweaving/ 7:45 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker