Monday, July 09, 2007
Haaaa.
This weekend is good.
Cause I have off-in-lieu today hahaha.
Damn shiok to have finally one day off man.
Its been great to finally meet up with so many ppl the past few days.
Went ice skating with my classmates.
Went crazy with the interactors at mindscafe.
And watched transformers with lzweinianandben ytd.
Hahaha so long nv see lz alr but quite fun la we were posing with the movie posters at suntec.
Really laugh until peng at the pics.
Thnx thnx to all those who gave me stuff.
Yayyy I have a lot a lot of new clothes now wahaha.
And thnx hbandjilyn for the muffins and cookies yummm.
But bday's just another day of the year.
Nth to hype up about.
I just thank God that I grew up a lot this year.
Came out of many things that kept dragging me down in the past 2 years.
I guess I've finally realised what's impt and whats not impt in my life.
Feeels liberated and free.
Hahaha.
Anyway also thank God for my friends in my life la.
Hope to stay in touch with them eh even as we all go on to do different things.
Yeeep.
Thats all.
Almost time to go back to face hell this coming week oh no.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:06 PM