Monday, June 04, 2007
Hello hello.
Today was my first day at my new unit which is khat1b camp.
Everything seemed pretty ok I guess.
Other the fact that my bunk looks like some 1920 old rundown warehouse and it squeezes 8 ppl in it when its just like a bit bigger than my own room omg.
And the corridor is so freaking scary its like juon can crawl up and down the place 10 times a night I swear.
AND its on the 6th floor can oh my tian.
I used to complain so much that my sispec bunk is on the 4th floor and omg look what I got now.
Imagine having to climb 6 floors like at least 10 times a day.
-.-
Ok but training wise its not too bad I guess.
They keep reassuring us that its quite slack, even after I get posted out of there.
But wait and see man I dun think its tat good.
Haha the 2 beds on my left and right in bmt plus the 2 beds near me in sispec is in my current bunk now.
WAhhh really so qiao.
Thank God la at least I have friends here in this new environment.
Oh ya in the morning they told us that our training only starts tml so we can go home after we settled some stuff.
Wah damn shiok cann.
I slept like the whole afternoon cause I'm pretty exhausted from emerge the whole weekend and I got only 4 hrs last night.
Damn nice feeling to just bum around the house doing nth.
So I went to search for new songs to listen to on the net and found 2 nice songs.
One is yongbao by sun its a touching song.
And the other is feinimoshu by tank.
Wahh hen hao ting ah haha.
Everyone go download la if u r free.
Alrighty I gtg liao I wanna sleep early tonight before booking in tml morning.
Night.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:41 PM