Sunday, June 17, 2007
!#$%^&*(
Booking in liaooo.
Really the worstest feeling in the world.
Anyway supper on fri night was fun.
And so was night cycling with cell ytd.
Hahaha wah I am really unglam until -.-
My gear chain come out twice and I crashed into this pole thing that everyone successfully crossed.
But really damn shiok to ride around in the rain and at such high speeds with the cold wind blowing at u.
And the night scenery at marina there is fantastic.
Made me highh.
Oh ya went to jack's place for father's day lunch.
Mannn the standard really dropping sia.
The steaks are only substandard now even my house kopitian also can cook like tt.
Ok la I gtg now liao la theres this test tml and its really hard.
Need to go mug if not must stay back on sat can to retest siao.
Bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:15 PM