Tuesday, May 01, 2007
HAAA BOOKING IN SOON LE.
DEPRESSING.
This weekend is quite nice I gotta just sit down and chill for a sec.
Damn nice for me to recover my thoughts.
Tml will be my last interview for NUS.
Finally everything is gonna be out of my hands.
Shall see whether I'll get into my choices haha no stress no stress -.-
Sian.
Army is very tiring.
I'm gonna have consecutive fieldcamps from next week onwards until I end my course.
SIAO ARH.
I can die lor.
The whole routine and regimentation stuff is driving me nuts I swear.
I need to pack my bag and go out of the country HAHAHA.
Crazy.
Gahh anyway I like the carrie underwood song she sang on american idol tt day I'll stand by you.
Nice nice sia.
Ok nth much le see everyone soon.
GOODBYE MY COMPUTER AND BED AND AIRCON AND NICE FOOD AND HUMANITY.
OMG I NEED TO EAT KFC WHEN I NEXT BOOK OUT.
Ok I shall shutup bye.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:53 PM