<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Finally.

I snapped out of the shit world I drenched myself into for the whole week.

Had been incredibly bitter bout the whole uni thing.

And so depressed and lost bout what to do.

Its literally like I fell into a manhole and I know exactly how to get out of it but I'm so damn bloody stunned that I just stone there.

Doesnt help one bit that one of my bunkmates got it.

But thankfully he has been sensitive enough to not mention it around me.

On the outside I just pretend that everything's alright and continue with my everyday work.

But inside I just felt blank and like shit.

I blame myself.

I blame God.

My faith just sank for some reason.

On thurs night while walking back to our campsite after a loooonng day during our fieldcamp.

It was a long walk and it was damn dark so I could not see much.

Only my own footsteps.

Suddenly the hallelujah song from the bennyhinn conference came into my head.

I began singing it in my head.

And tears started rolling down my face but noone could see it cause it was pitch black.

Felt incredibly sorry for just being angry at God.

For obstacles like this.

Remembered how the holy spirit touched me during that song in that conference.

And I began to feel the same holy spirit comforting me that everything's gonna be fine.

More tears started rolling down.

Dunno.

No matter how unsure I am of my future and what courses I'm gonna take.

I know that it will be the best choice for me.

Really.

And I hope u'll feel the same way too if things are not going your way.

Good luck.

On a brighter note.

IM FREAKING PASSING OUT FROM MY FREAKING BSLC COURSE THIS WED WHICH ROCKS.

Ok gtg now book in bye.

Cya everyone on wed HAHA.

Pirates anyone?

My mind's unweaving/ 6:46 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker