<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 16, 2007
Woooosh.
My bmt life just ended a few days back.

Man.

Its the kind of the thing which u need to experience it but u dont wanna do it one more time.

Pretty glad its behind me now.

But I'm taking away tonnes and tonnes of fond memories with me.

Sounds cliche.

But honestly.

I learnt so many things about myself that I didnt know bout before.

And I finally sorted out what's important in my life and what's not.

Finally learning to appreciate so many things around me better.

I believe I came out a better person than before.

Haha so I'll have to agree that every 18 yr old guy shld go through it to grow stronger physically and mentally.

GOVERNMENT FINALLY U'VE DONE SOMETHING RIGHT.

Gahhhh.

Gonna miss the all times so much.

From a few of us sitting by our beds having heart to heart talks for a few hours, to us having to sleep in the rain for 3 consecutive nights during field camp and eating our breakfast in the rain and shivering to death, to ryan and gang being so slutty which cracks me up, to us just whining and complaining about every single thing when we dont mean it, to our platoon singing national day songs during our route marches omg.

Really they are good memories.

Sighhh but nvm some of us are gonna go to kl next week to play so I'm sure it'll be nice as well.

Anyway its time for everyone to move on to their different vocations.

So I'll wish yawlll all the best aiight must meet up soon.

Anyway I cant take it liao Im gonna get a new mp3 player have been living without music for around 5 months its driving me nuts.
Oh ya heres some of the pics me and my platoon mates took after we POP-ed.

Me and my ah bu.


Jy and legggy.

Yu anch i and hk.
HOHO me and edw in.

Samuel ed ryan and yy. Notice ryan's being a pig and is eating fries.
Slutty poses HAHA.
Great ole friend samuel.

Act cool -.-

My fav sir who was also awarded best commander for our school omg damn cool.

AMOZZZ.
Section acting guailan.

HAHA my favourite pic of my section damn funny sia.

BIG BIRD.

Cool randy.
Toot-toot train.

Guailan faces omg I look the worst.
Another ri dude yc woosh.


My home for 3 months. Goodbye.
OK I GTG LIAO.
Btw everyone pls go download daughtry I think its a damn good album.
BUAIZ.

My mind's unweaving/ 9:14 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker