Monday, March 26, 2007
Hello hello.
I'm not dead.
Not yet.
Going to by the way in 7 hours time when I step into sispec.
Zzzommmgg.
A new phase of my life is about to commence and it seems scary yet exciting at the same time.
Facing all those challenges and building of character in the process.
I hope it is all worthwhile.
Anyywayyyyy.
The past 10 days just flew past me like that.
And I'm glad to say tt I felt tt I've accomplished quite a lot.
Went to kl with some of my platoon mates and boy it was such a great trip.
Had tonnes of fun shopping, eating, playing, partying and just hanging out with them.
I really enjoyed myself.
Met up with quite a lot of old friends in the past week as well.
Nice to catch up with my classmates eh for dinner and drinks at chijmes tt day.
Hoho ryan and I shared this jug of I also dunno what and we both turned tipsy at the end quite funny.
Met up with the interactors ytd and lol its awesome laughing at all the stupid jokes.
And caught up with my section mates for seoul garden tt day yumyum wahhhh it's gonna feel weird not waking up to the same guys every morning man.
Oh yaa adriel cooked for our group an awesome dinner last sun which I'm pleasantly surprised cause its really quite good woohooo.
Thanks man if u're reading this which I know u dont =.=
Lol.
I guess I've been so caught up with bmt the past few months that I didnt have time to sit down and catch up with my ownself.
And when I finally did the other day something which I thought had died came alive again.
It feels so raw yet real.
I'm afraid of it cause honestly I cant get distracted at period of my life.
Cant make time for it.
Ah ma haha WAH U SO SNEAKY SIA U LOLOL.
Anyway thanks me lo for the note its nice to know that there are friends around u who knows whats going on without me telling him or her whoaaa so nice rite.
Lawl.
OH YA.
I've completed my uni apps liao FINALLY after so long.
Feeels damn good.
Hahaha.
GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW COMRADES.
I have a milllllion photos to post but damn its pretty late alr and I need to catch some sleep for tml cause its gonna be a long day.
Night.
Ahhhhh scaredscared lol.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:08 AM