<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18122569?origin\x3dhttp://putumayam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 16, 2007
WHOA SHIOK MAN.

Out of camp for the next 4 days.

No more waking up at 515 and pre-breakfast excercise hoho.

And today is vv slack for me cause I went for some pilot medical checkup and all of us went straight home after lunch yay.

Slept the whole day today wahh I really feel like a pig.

Its that kind of sleep then wake up for dinner then sleep again until 10pm to watch supernatural kind of pig.

Great.

Now Im so damn awake.

Oh ya girlfriend by avril lavigne is stuck in my head now its so freaking catchy.

"Hey hey you you I wanna be your girlfriend!"

Haha what the.

I'm not gonna talk bout army stuff cause I'll bore myself to sleep.

Anyway I'm finishing all my major events which means IM GONNA POP SOON AKA IM GONNA GET THE HELL OUT OF TEKONG IN 4 MORE WEEKS WOOHOO.

Excited sia.

But I'll miss everyone man quite weird to go separate ways after seeing each other 247 for 3 months.

All those fun, sad, difficult/tekan, happy times we shared tgt as a platoon.

Always will get etched in my memories.

Mann.

I'll miss everyone so badly.

Regardless.

CNY IS HERE.

DONG DONG DONG QIANG.

I should cut down on my pineapple tarts and bawka and all the other shit.

Haha its not easy passing pullups for me now I dun wanna screw it up lawl.

EH MK SUPPOSED TO GO TO CHOMP2 FOR SUPPER CAN WHAT HAPPENED?!?

Haha I keep reading 8days and FIRST in camp.

Got so many nice movies coming out soon.

I wanna watch norbit, letters from iwo jima, protege, little children.

AND tmd I still havent watched babel.

Anyone wants to watch can date me out eh HAHA.

OK la Im getting bored goodbye I go rot myself to sleep again.

My mind's unweaving/ 11:05 PM

profile
Me lor.

links
Glen

memories
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

eXTReMe Tracker