Sunday, February 04, 2007
Happy 18th my ah ma.
Oooops 19th I meant.
OMG WE ARE TMD OLD LIAO.
SOON WE WILL BE 60 OH NO.
Anywayyyy.
This whole week is pretty much physically challenging.
And I have definitely lost a lot of weight I can really feel it.
Im becoming a rod man must eat more must eat more.
Reminds me of the kit chan rice commercial.
Duo chi duo chi.
Oh ya I really really love my platoon cause we really rock the whole company.
As in we screw up the least and is definitely the most fun one.
Seriously.
Like we are supposed to come up with this drama thing for next week and we came up with an idea of shrek and shellscrape raider and ninja turtles.
Its fking hilarious coming out with the idea all of us were rofling.
HAHAHA OH YA.
We have this obstacle in our soc where we supposed to walk up this logs to a height of around 3-4m and its mother scary when u reach the top lol most ppl dun dare to come down.
Then it was ryan's turn and he was freaking out then the instructor screamed at him, "RYAN ARE U A FAGGOT?!"
He told me after that that he wanted to scream back, "U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!" in that bitchy tone HAHAHA OMG I WAS REALLY LAUGHING LIKE MAD.
Damn.
Ryan's like one of my major sources of entertainment in camp.
Serious asset to the platoon man.
Gahhh.
On another note.
I learnt to treasure my parents and my family so much more recently.
Like ytd I called my mum to ask her to buy sth for me and at the end of the convo I suddenly missed her a lot and wanted to go home immediately to see her.
The last time I felt like that was when I was in p1 and I pee-ed in my pants and I cried for her to come and help me LOLOLOL.
OMG I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT.
BUT U GET WHAT I MEAN LA.
Hoho.
Ok yeahhhh another weekend's gone by and its time to go back in soon liao.
Take care ppl.
Nice to have lunch with hb george jilyn and yv today it was awesome catching up.
And ah ma I hope u liked the surprise.
ZAI JIAN LE.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:34 PM